How to contact us
Mark Le Messurier
Education and Mentoring
69 Goodwood Road
South Australia AUSTRALIA
Locating Mark Le Messurier
These days, Mark works with Bartek Rajkowski and his friendly team at Goodwood.
Bartek is a highly respected speech pathologist and is well known for developing
'The Reading Doctor' software - helpful for dyslexic learners - now used
in many schools and homes around the world.
Car parking is available at the rear. There are also plenty of shady car park spaces along
Parsons Street. These are within easy walking distance. Access is from Goodwood Road, not
from the back of the building (see arrow above).
Enter the building through the porch on the northern side. Our room is the closest to the
entrance. I try to run on time so rest assured that Iíll be with you as soon as I can. If
you are concerned, always feel free to knock on my door just to let me know that youíve arrived.
See you soon!
Mark provides counselling
, educational advice, academic remediation programs and social skills training
for children, teens and their parents. Primarily, his work focuses on strengthening the engagement and success of young individuals often identified with learning difficulties, behavioural challenges and personality/ temperamental issues.
More specifically, Mark's sessions can be adapted to:
- Mentoring students to assist their learning, to raise their engagement
with school and improve their emotional steadiness
- Developing Cognitive Behavioural programs to promote new behaviours
and underpin success
- Mentoring students 'reinvent' themselves as they make a transition
into a new situation
- ADHD learning strategies - ways to improve planning, organisation and
- Improving the self-management of difficult behaviours (anxiousness,
- Support and ideas for parents to manage their child's challenging
behaviour more successfully
- Social skills training for children and teens
- Literacy remediation (reading, spelling & written expression
- Mathematic remediation
- Multiplication tables strengthening
- Reading recovery programs
- Upgrading keyboarding skills & computing skills
- A clever plan to improve homework output and reduce emotionalism
Please bring along copies of assessments that have been completed when meeting
Mark for the first time. A brief summary from your child's teacher,
indicating key concerns, assists establishing a sharper more immediate focus.
Also, your child's work books can prove to be very insightful.