During the Christmas school holidays Mark has always offered 'Summer Sessions'
'Summer Sessions' sessions can be adapted to:
- The mentoring of students to 'reinvent' themselves as they make a
transition into a new situation
- Developing Cognitive Behavioural programs to promote new behaviours
and underpin success
- ADHD learning strategies - ways to improve planning, organisation and
- Improving the self-management of difficult behaviours (anxiousness,
- Support and ideas for parents to manage their child's challenging
behaviour more successfully
- Social skills training for children and teens
- Literacy remediation (reading, spelling & written expression
- Mathematic remediation
- Multiplication tables strengthening
- Reading recovery programs
- Upgrading keyboarding skills & computing skills
- A clever plan to improve homework output and reduce emotionalism
begin as soon as the New Year commences and continues until
public schools resume late in January.
You may wish to take advantage of these sessions with Mark, and are free to
attend on an irregular basis, if this best suits your holiday arrangements.
Generally, the aim of sessions is to reset goals, maintain some academic
learning and steady students over the long holiday break.
It's never too early to register interest in 'Summer Sessions' as in the past
there has been an extraordinary demand for these appointments. To make
mobile: 0459 418 909