Sampler: Parenting Tough Kids
Simple Proven Strategies for Success.
Ideas to improve behaviour, organisation, learning, friendship & emotion.
Introduction: Who is this book for?
- The cost of disorganisation
- Building structures and routines
- Incorporating "PROMPTS" into routines
- Visual prompts
- Listening prompts
- Helping your child to manage time and task
- Should there be planned consequences for disorganisation?
- A practical close
- Reproducible pages
- Who wants homework?
- What are parents and teachers really saying about homework?
- The Homework Grid - is it an exciting new initiative?
- Developing a plan: structure, routines and expectations
- Homework basics: for students
- Homework basics: for parents
- Homework basics: for teachers
- Using the new homework approach: when it doesn't work
- Using the new homework approach: when it does work
- Rounding up
All book purchases include a one off $20 postage and handling fee per purchase